Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Mark Acceptance



First, let me give a big thank you to everyone who voted in this local election. You have shown that voter apathy is not prevalent in ( your area) and that the majority of people are passionate about local issues and want a voice in the local council chamber.

However, I must give a special thank you to all of you out there who had the faith to put your X against my name on the ballot paper. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. Rest assured Nigel will be having an extra pint tonight on the strength of this result.
The United Kingdom Independence Party doesn’t play by the “Old School Rules”, we actually listen to people and out on the hustings and on the doorsteps I have listened to your concerns and you worries. Indeed, because I live here, I share your concerns and your worries.
So, let me assure you all now that I will fight tooth and nail for the people of this ward (Constituency). I will be your voice in the Council Chamber and I will do my very best to make sure that you, the people, are put before local politics.

UKIP have opened up a new chapter in British politics and never have Local Elections been more important. Across great swathes of the country, people, through UKIP, are having their voices heard.

No more “Old Boy Network”
No more  “Thanks for the vote, see ya”
No more  “Silly jobs with fanciful titles”

I am now your representative and I am going to make certain that the faith you have shown in me is reciprocated. I am not going to be an anonymous Councilor, I intend to put myself about so that I get to know you and get to see for myself the problems which you give you concern. I am here for you; USE ME.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment